I am participating in the Fearless Females theme to honour National Women's History Month.
March 15 — Write a six-word memoir tribute to one of your female ancestors.
Nearly eighty and still working hard.
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
On WikiTree , you can earn virtual badges for the number of contributions you make to the tree. Up until now, I have only earned 'Club...
Like others, I got excited at the prospect of Thomas MacEntee's 'Genealogy Do-Over' , and immediately flung myself into the fir...
Today's "Way Back Wednesday" post is about my gggg grandparents. All I know about them are their names and the date they marr...
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- Fearless Females: Emma Elizabeth Dunstone AVERY - ...
- Fearless Females: The Brickwall Belles
- Fearless Females: Thomasine Dunstone AVERY in six ...
- 1700 census Ottery St Mary
- My First Award
- Fearless Females: Audrey Ball HAYWOOD outside the ...
- Fearless Females: Generations of religious women i...
- Fearless Females: Audrey Ball HAYWOOD's Boiled Cak...
- Fearless Females: Elsie Beatrice BLAGDON
- 1841 census: I've started!
- Fearless Females: Scanning for Girls
- Fearless Females: Rosamund and Loveday
- Fearless Females: Minda Mary Edgcombe BALL
- Fearless Females: Johanna Yates MURCH
- ▼ March (14)