Monday 23 March 2015

A-Z Challenge 2015: Theme Reveal

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

This will be my fourth year participating in the A-Z Challenge.  I just love it!  Since this is a genealogy blog, I have always taken my posts from items with a family history connection.  Last year (2014) I did a series of "Back to Basics" posts about starting your genealogy, but the ones which have caught the interest of most people have been about genealogy trivia. 

You know the sort of thing: words and phrases such as "Englishry" (get-out-of-jail-free card if you could prove the murder victim was English rather than Norman), "Farthing" (do you remember those coins with the wren on them?), "King's Evil" (disease curable by the touch of the reigning monarch) and other favourites.


So this year I am going to introduce a new series of

Genealogy Trivia !




Right then, better get planning, and researching, and - oh yes, writing blog posts...almost forgot...

© 2015 Ros Haywood. All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. Now this will be really fun to read-looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it as well - busy picking the topics as we speak.

      Thanks for stopping by! Good to see your name again!

      Delete
  2. Fun! I look forward to following your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you following - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I will be sure and come back to see what trivia you surprise me with in April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning out the surprises right now. Glad you will be checking back - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for leaving a comment on my Challenge Blog - looking forward to this (and your entries!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a great choice, Ros, and I am looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds fun! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete

Copyright

You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.

You Might Also Be Interested In

Total Pageviews